Subang Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
Executive, Human Capital
- To prepare monthly payroll for the company.
- Responsible for the full spectrum of Human Capital and Administrative functions including but not limited to recruitment & manpower planning, compensation & benefits and performance management.
- To perform and ensure all daily Human Capital operational issues/matters are handled and solved in accordance and compliance with the Company’s Human Capital Policies & Procedures.
- To maintain and enhance the Company’s human capital by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and Human Resources policies, programs and practices.
- To handle staff disciplinary and grievances issues.
- To assist with employee engagement activities approved by the Management.
- To perform ad hoc tasks assigned by superior from time to time.
- Minimum Diploma / Degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration, Management or any related discipline.
- At least 2-3 years of experience in related field. Fresh graduate also encouraged to apply.
- Preferably Executive specialized in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): knowledge on SuccessFactors & SAP Payroll Software will be an added advantage
- Must have knowledge of Microsoft Office; MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint and MS Outlook.
- Required language(s): English and Bahasa Malaysia. Knowledge of Mandarin is an advantage.
- Well versed in Malaysian Labour Law such as Employment Act, EPF Act and etc.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Innovative and creative.
- Able to work under minimum supervision, takes initiatives and able to work under pressure.
- Ability to deal with problematic and/or difficult people and/or situations.
- Must be honest and high ethics.
- Working Location: Subang Jaya