Manager, International Sales & Marketing (Food Service)
- To explore and build new export market for Foodservice within SEA region.
- To work closely with distributor / trader and internal marketing to build brand exposure and brand loyalty and ensure healthy customers penetration in the respective market including food demonstration, marketing materials, recipes collaterals and also exhibitions if any.
- To setup a proper export procedure such as products, pricing, costing model, documentations and also involve in all the shipping planning and procedure.
- To work closely with business admin clerk on the orders, shelf life and the shipping documents as part of the support to ensure shipping is done smoothly.
- To have strong knowledge in Foodservice market for export market especially in regards to market potential, HORECA business.
- To manage sales and profits which includes promotion discounts, A&P and ensure each distributor ROI is within the acceptable range.
- To work closely with internal marketing and Executive Chefs on any food demonstration, recipes and events support.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Marketing, Management or equivalent.
- Minimum 7 years of working experience in general / distribution trade is required for this position and especially with Export exposure.
- Based in central and require travelling to overseas as part of the job requirements.
- Has strong export market in Foodservice industry and experience in managing export distributor and HORECA business.
- Has knowledge about Cash & Carry / retail outlets in overseas market is added advantage.
- Has business acumen skills, management skills and distribution strategy.
- Good learning attitude and have strong business entrepreneur mindset.
- Pleasant personality with excellent communication, presentation and writing skills.