Senior Executive, Trade Marketing
Trade Marketing is the single point of accountability for all trade programs related to Mamee Double Decker. This position is primarily responsible for developing, implementing, monitoring, and assessing strategic market space programs to effectively market to consumers.
- To develop trade strategies and promotion plans to drive channel (Modern Trade/ General Trade) growth in terms of market share, visibility and increase range selling.
- To manage and develop channels (Modern Trade/ General Trade) to achieve sales, merchandizing and market share objectives.
- Work with Sales & Marketing team to translate marketing strategy into actionable sales plan to achieve targets.
- Develop merchandizing and POS materials (in coordination with Marketing) to support excellence in retail presence and best in class visibility.
- Optimize brand investment opportunities through return-on-investment analysis and successful management of trade marketing budget.
- Work closely with Marketing & Sales Department to develop effective trade promotions and cascade the promotions with clear communication to the specific channel.
- Prepare sales reports and report projected sales forecast. Track and highlight unusual increase/decrease in customer demand.
- To perform ad hoc tasks assigned by superior from time to time.
- At least 3 years of experience in the FMCG industry.
- Previous experience in sales, trade marketing, category development or any other related areas.
- Strong Microsoft Office and Nielsen.
- Demonstrable experience with developing POSMs and instore touchpoints.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Bahasa Malaysia